The Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo is dedicated to providing conference attendees with cutting-edge information about alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technologies, including a just-added series of training sessions that offer an added benefit to this year's event audience.
ACT Expo attendees have the opportunity to take part in free, pre-conference training sessions on Tuesday, May 15 from 8 a.m. to noon. By engaging in these complimentary comprehensive training sessions, attendees will be better equipped with the knowledge to ask informed questions in sessions and on the Expo Hall floor in order to maximize their event experience.
Register for ACT Expo 2012 to be eligible to attend the following training sessions:
- Clean Fleet Basic Training
- What Fleet Managers Need to Know: The Eight Disciplines of Fleet Management
- Clean Air and Energy Independence: An Overview of Alternative Fuel and Advanced Technology Vehicles
- Fire Department Permitting of Hydrogen Stations and CNG Stations
- Natural Gas: From Heating Your House to Running Your Engine
- LNG and CNG: What is the Difference for My Fleet?
- A Basic Understanding of Battery-Electric and Hybrid-Electric Vehicles
- Clean Cities Learning Program: First Responder Safety Training on Biofuels, Gaseous Fuels, Hydrogen and EVs
Along with Master Sergeant Andrew W. Slater, Command Vehicle Maintenance Manager for the United States Air Forces in Europe, and Fire Prevention Analyst Carl Baust, ACT Expo is proud to partner with the National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium, the Advanced Transportation Technology & Energy Initiative, and NAFA Fleet Management Association on these customized training sessions. These introductory courses are intended to provide an overview of the power and potential of clean vehicle technologies, fleet management best practices, and first responder safety training to fleet operators, manufacturers, equipment, fuel and technology providers, public and private sector decision-makers and the general public.
To view the training sessions schedule and to register, visit www.actexpo.com/training2012.html.
ACT Expo is North America’s biggest convergence of clean vehicle technology and alternative fuel industry stakeholders. Fleet Maintenance magazine is a media partner for the 2012 ACT Expo.
North America’s largest show dedicated to alternative fuels and clean vehicle technologies takes place May 15 -17 in Long Beach, Calif.
Leaders from the transportation and automotive industries will speak at an alternative fuel vehicles conference in Washington, D.C.
North America’s largest clean fleet expo will examine case studies from the world’s most progressive fleet operators, spanning all alternative fuels and vehicle weight classes.