In gratitude for the generous support from the automotive industry, the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) recognized those organizations whose contributions help to ensure the future supply of qualified, entry-level technicians. The list of industry donors includes:
- American Honda Motor Co.
- Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA)
- Gates Corporation
- Hendrick Automotive Group
- Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA)
- National Automotive Parts Association (NAPA)
- National Automotive Dealers Association (NADA)
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- Navistar, Inc.
- Nissan North America, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Sales, USA
"The support from our industry is the key to the success of NATEF, and we want to acknowledge the generosity of our donors," said Trish Serratore, NATEF President. "Through their financial support, these visionary organizations are helping to create the future of our industry through the NATEF mission of helping to provide the qualified, entry-level technicians of today and tomorrow. We could not do it without them and want to express our sincere thanks for their commitment."