Western Star Truck Sales’ new custom graphics package is now available for its complete product line.
Each vinyl graphics package offers customers aesthetic customization options, and is designed to complement Western Star’s standard finishes.
The package options are available in black, white, viper red, blue or green and customers can also add their company logo and colors to the graphics designs.
Customers can choose from five different design themes:
- Torch: Flames in blazing colors give a fiery look to the truck’s exterior.
- Smoke: The hazy design adds a cool, confident touch.
- Flare: A bold design featuring flared, smooth lines enhances the truck’s rugged nature.
- Razor: This jagged-edged design adds a sharp, alternative look to the cab.
- Ripped: A two-toned, streaked design tears across the cab, reinforcing the truck’s toughness.
“Western Star customers value the highly customizable nature of our trucks, and these new graphics packages not only bring that reputation to life in a very visual way, but also allow our customers to make their trucks truly one-of-a-kind,” said John Tomlinson, product manager, Western Star.
Western Star partnered with Kelowna, British Columbia-based IRON/graphix, Inc. to develop the graphics packages.
The custom graphics packages are now available to order through a local dealer.
Enhanced site offers bold new look, comprehensive overview of company’s full product line
Customization options also improving aerodynamics for liquid and dry bulk customers.
Across its product line