Professional service technicians in the United States can now extend their original platform warranty with the new Snap-on extended warranty program that offers coverage for ETHOS, Vantage PRO, SOLUS PRO, SOLUS Ultra, MODIS, VERUS, VERUS Wireless and VERDICT products for an additional 12, 24 or 36 months. The extended warranty program is available with new diagnostic tool purchases as well as any diagnostic tool while under its original 12 month Snap-on warranty.
Reasons to get the Snap-on extended warranty program:
- Coverage as comprehensive as the original factory warranty
- Continuous protection avoids downtime
- Peace of mind at a tremendous value
- Protect against unplanned expenses
- Protection against future parts and labor cost increase
- Increased resale value
- Can pay for itself with just one repair
- Offered directly through Snap-on representatives
- Provides years of worry-free use and performance
- Choose the length of coverage
- Genuine Snap-on service parts and expert service technicians
- Complimentary shipping and handling
"For over 90 years, the brand synonymous with providing the most valued productivity solutions in the world now offers peace of mind and protection for some of your most valued business assets – your Snap-on diagnostic tools," said Alex McCarl, business development manager, Snap-on Diagnostics. "Our new extended warranty program lets you enjoy the security of knowing that if your tool needs repair, it is fully covered by expert factory service at no charge."
For more information on the Snap-on extended warranty program, talk with a local representative or contact the Customer Care team at (800) 424-7226.