PACCAR Leasing Company (PacLease) announces the opening of seven new locations in the Midwest and Pacific Northwest as it continues to expand its franchise network in the United States.
"Our location growth in Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, South Dakota and Washington State is driven partly by a variety of new economic activity throughout the United States and Canada," said PacLease President Neil Vonnahme.
Private fleet trucking activity is up as new oil and gas exploration heats up across the Midwest section of the United States. Customers are also looking for alternatives to purchasing equipment as technology continues to increase in complexity on commerical trucks. These are all creating a number of growth opportunities as PACCAR dealers respond to the need for full-service leasing from customers.
Full-service leasing is also a popular choice among fleets as they must meet maintenance requirements under CSA and deal with new emissions technology introduced in 2010, Vonnahme said.
"By having PacLease handle the maintenance, customers can be assured that all maintenance issues identified through inspections are quickly and expertly addressed," he said. "Also, PacLease locations have invested in the tooling, training and technology to maintain the latest diesel technology which provides our customers maximum uptime.
"Customers are increasingly looking at full-service leasing as a way to acquire popular Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks with comfortable driver features to attract good drivers," he said. "They also see full-service leasing as a viable alternative to buying and replacing aging equipment. Additionally, they can acquire new truck technology to help them reduce their fuel costs as well as their greenhouse gas emissions. The full-service lease option helps take the specing and maintenance guesswork out of the picture."
The new franchise locations are:
• CIT PacLease, 22 Gateway Commerce Dr. W., Edwardsville, Ill. 62025, 618-931-4300;
• Palmer Leasing Group, 4984 East State Road 14, Fair Oaks, Ind., 47973, 219-394-2052;
• Palmer Leasing Group, 7267 North Baker Suite A, Fremont, Ind. 46737, 260-495-0500;
• Allstate Leasing, 21800 John Deere Lane, Rogers, Minn. 55374, 763-428-4333;
• Allstate Leasing, 558 East Villaume Ave., South Saint Paul, Minn. 55075, 651-455-6500;
• Custom Truck Leasing, 2910 East Mall Dr., Rapid City, S.D. 57701, 605-343-2812;
• Western Pacific Leasing, 112 First St., Cosmopolis, Wash., 98537, 360-533-8990.
PacLease, which has locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Germany, provides customized full-service leasing programs and truck rentals for customers in a wide variety of industries. To learn more about PacLease programs contact a local PacLease location or visit www.paclease.com.