For more detailed information or to apply for the program, please visit the Environmental Stewardship Initiative Web site at http://www.ncesi.org or contact Angela Barger or Julie Woosley with the N.C. Division of Environmental Assistance and Outreach at 919-707-8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2011 Advisory Workgroup Members
- Jennifer Adams; Corning Inc. – Wilmington Optical Fiber Facility
- Dr. Robert Bruck; North Carolina State University
- Stephen Jenkins; Engineered Sintered Components
- Brian Kasher; Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools
- Kim Killian; GKN - Precision Forming
- Edythe McKinney (chair); Dept. of Environment and Natural Resources
- Dan Miller; Fleet Readiness Center East
- Ray Price; Smithfield Packing - Wilson
- Robin Smith; N.C. League of Conservation Voters
- Steve Street; Hickory Manufacturing and Technology Center, Corning Cable Systems - LLC
- Danny Yount; ASMO North America
Founded in 1916, Thomas Built Buses is a leading manufacturer of school buses in North America. Since the first Thomas Built bus rolled off the assembly line, the company has been committed to...
School bus to Dean Transportation of Lansing, MI, on Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Report highlights Ryder's progress toward improving communities and environments where the company does business.
The certification provides a framework for a continuous cycle of planning, implementing, reviewing, and improving the processes and actions that are performed to meet business and environmental...