The board of directors of the Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Worldwide have elected the following officers for the 2012 board term:
- Chairman-Andy Fiffick of Rad-Air Complete Car Care, Cleveland, OH
- Past Chairman-Michael Deese of Santech Industries, Dallas, TX
- Vice Chairman-Gus Swensen of Cool Car Auto Air, Columbus, GA
- Treasurer- Peter Coll of Neutronics, Exton, PA
- Secretary-David Jack Of DENSO Sales, Long Beach, CA
The MACS board of directors has 13 members, four from the service and repair, distribution and manufacturing divisions plus the past chairman. Six members are elected annually to two-year terms.
Elected to a two-year term from the service membership for 2012 were Jim Atkinson of Car Repair Company, Scottsdale, AZ and Andy Fiffick of Rad-Air Complete CarCare, Cleveland, OH.
In the distributor member section, Randy Rankin of Ranshu, Reno, NV and Mark Schmitz, Global parts Distributors. Macon, GA were re-elected. David Jack of DENSO Sales California, Long Beach, CA and Mary Koban, Dupont Fluoroproducts, Wilmington, DE were re-elected to a two-year term from the manufacturing section.
Additional training dates and locations continuously added.