Chief Automotive Technologies introduces its updated website, www.chiefautomotive.com, with a fresh design, moving images with featured content, and comprehensive product, parts and pricing information.
The new website also offers an expansive library of customer resources, including:
- Easy access to nearly 100 downloadable product manuals, categorized under pulling, measuring, anchoring, design based repair systems, lifts, welding, and accessories.
- Collision repair parts information, including photos.
- Chief University class descriptions, schedules and registration.
- Quick links to Chief sales professionals and local distributors.
- Convenient access to technical support.
“These enhancements will create a more positive and engaging online experience for our customers,” says Mike Cranfill, vice president of collision. “Packed with comprehensive product, support, and company information, our new website provides easier access to useful content for our customers to gain valuable insights and critical industry information.”
Visitors can now request information or support via convenient online forms in addition to identifying local sales representatives by simply entering zip code information.
Chief’s website also highlights the company’s social media efforts (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and YouTube) as well as an enhanced newsroom. The new site is compliant across all Internet browsers and offers streamlined searching and intuitive navigation, to make it more user-friendly.