Prophesy Transportation Solutions, Inc. (an Accellos division), provider of trucking and logistics software solutions to the transportation industry, has announced the release of their Advanced Fuel Card Manager module for the robust, industry-preferred DispatchSeries solution. The release of module offers a seamless integration with QuickBooks Accounting software, as well as flexible controls which allow for user cost allocations.
The Prophesy Advanced Fuel Card Manager allow users to:
- Specify how the cost of fuel will be absorbed
- Set up different advance types
- Easily of transfer fees and specify associations for each
- Access up to three different fees for each driver
- Integrate seamlessly with Quickbooks
- Support multiple fuel cards
- Easily create and access driver set-up templates
“The Advanced Fuel Card Manager is truly a module born out of customer feedback,” said Bill Ashburn, Prophesy Vice President/GM. “Our users have asked for a tool which would allow them to not only import data from multiple fuel card vendors, but track their discounts within their accounting software. Today we are proud to offer a robust tool that does all of that and a whole lot more.”
Continental Transport uses Accellos' Prophesy Dispatch TMS and Teletrac integration to track and manage 32-truck fleet
Continental estimates the combined solution saves dispatch team a minimum of two hours of phone calls each day.