The Automotive Training Managers Council (ATMC) will present the National Excellence in Training Award to five industry firms at the ATMC Industry Reception on Nov. 2 during AAPEX in Las Vegas. These prestigious awards are given annually to recognize outstanding training programs.
"The awards are designed to emphasize the importance of training to the success of the automobile and truck industry," said Dave Milne, ATMC President.
The recipients include:
- Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC for their program On Track to Safety;
- Delmar Cengage Learning for their program Technician Test Preparation;
- Delphi Product & Service Solutions for their program CAN Data Multiplexing;
- Jiffy Lube International for their program Jiffy Lube University; and
- Volvo Cars North America for their program Precision Measurement.
Judged by a panel of ATMC training professionals, these programs were selected from among numerous submissions for their ability to meet training objectives in a highly effective and innovative manner.
"Congratulations to these deserving companies and the personnel who contributed to the development of these outstanding programs," Milne said. "They are shining examples of the ingenuity being applied to solve the problems associated with training in the transportation industry."