A week after a fire at his eastside Indianapolis auto body shop, 59-year-old Daniel Graham remained in critical condition in the burn unit at Eskenazi Hospital.
Graham sustained what were initially judged to be second-degree burns over about 20 percent of his body when his clothes caught fire while he was working with a blowtorch May 27 at Graham Auto and Body Repair, in Indianapolis.
An employee burned his hands when he helped get Graham out of the work area and tore Graham's burning shirt from his body.
The Indianapolis Fire Department determined the fire was accidental and caused an estimated $500,000 in damage to the business.
Copyright 2014 - The Indianapolis Star