DEF Tracker from Integer, is a specialist provider of research, data, analysis and consultancy services across a growing range of global commodities markets monitors the latest diesel exhaust fluid pricing updates from emissions control industry experts. News from the latest issue includes:
- Multi-drop (LTL) average prices increased one cent in the United States to $1.80/G and remained stable in Canada at CA$ 0.52/L in October 2013 compared with the previous month
- The national average for tote refill prices dropped four cents in the U.S. to $1.87/G and one cent in Canada to CA$0.55/L
- The national average price of DEF truck stops came back to $2.79/G in the U.S., which has been the average price since November 2012. In Canada, price has remained unchanged at CAD$ 0.80/L since October 2011
- MSAs located in the West Coast and in the Central & Southern region posted the highest average prices for tote refills and multi-drop deliveries, while St. Louis, MO registered the lowest average prices amongst all areas covered this month
- DEF Tracker added price references for Oklahoma City, OK this issue. The publication now covers 19 regional hubs in the United States (Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Memphis, TN; Nashville, TN; New York, NY; Oklahoma City, OK; Phoenix, AZ; Portland, OR; Salt Lake City, UT; Seattle, WA; St. Louis, MO and Tampa, FL) and three hubs in Canada (Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC; and Toronto, ON).
DEF Tracker is a subscription service, is the only monthly DEF price referencing service in North America.