DEF Tracker from Integer, is a specialist provider of research, data, analysis and consultancy services across a growing range of global commodities markets monitors the latest diesel exhaust fluid pricing updates from emissions control industry experts. News from the latest issue includes:
- Multi-drop (LTL) average prices increased one cent in the United States to $1.80/G and remained stable in Canada at CA$ 0.52/L in October 2013 compared with the previous month
- The national average for tote refill prices dropped four cents in the U.S. to $1.87/G and one cent in Canada to CA$0.55/L
- The national average price of DEF truck stops came back to $2.79/G in the U.S., which has been the average price since November 2012. In Canada, price has remained unchanged at CAD$ 0.80/L since October 2011
- MSAs located in the West Coast and in the Central & Southern region posted the highest average prices for tote refills and multi-drop deliveries, while St. Louis, MO registered the lowest average prices amongst all areas covered this month
- DEF Tracker added price references for Oklahoma City, OK this issue. The publication now covers 19 regional hubs in the United States (Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Memphis, TN; Nashville, TN; New York, NY; Oklahoma City, OK; Phoenix, AZ; Portland, OR; Salt Lake City, UT; Seattle, WA; St. Louis, MO and Tampa, FL) and three hubs in Canada (Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC; and Toronto, ON).
DEF Tracker is a subscription service, is the only monthly DEF price referencing service in North America.
DEF Tracker publishes monthly market pricing for full truck loads and less than truck load bulk deliveries, tote refills and 2.5G jugs for a wide range of pricing hubs, as well as DEF pump prices in...
Integer Research has confirmed that over 100 public sector fleets have registered for their Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) price tracking index, DEF Tracker, following a nationwide campaign.