VehicleServicePros.com, official website of Professional Tool & Equipment News magazine, will be broadcasting live at the AAPEX Show floor this week. Tune in for live broadcasts from the show floor on Tuesday at 11:30 AM (PST) and 3 PM (PST), Wednesday at 11 AM (PST) and 3 PM (PST), and Thursday at 11 AM (PST) and 3 PM (PST).
The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) will be held Tuesday, Oct. 30 through Thursday, Nov. 1, at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas.
Professional Tool & Equipment News Editor Elliot Maras and Fleet Maintenance Editor David A. Kolman will talk with attendees, manufacturers and association representatives about different events happening at the show, and throughout the industry.
Thursday's live streaming coverage, sponsored by Mayhew Tools and Launch Tech USA, will feature the following topics, and more:
11:00 am (PST)
- Discussing the Right to Repair law and what it means to the aftermarket industry (Aaron Lowe, AAIA)
- How a new scale system for torque wrenches can benefit techs (David Cash, Mountz Inc.)
- Addressing intellectual property issues in the shop (Sarah Bruno, Arent Fox)
3:00 pm (PST)
- Brake service opportunities for shops (Jon Petty, Phoenix Systems)
- Benefits of new lithium batteries for power tools (Steve Jenson, Ingersoll Rand)
- Linking technical training to shop ROI (Doug Schlueter, I-Car)
- Internet and social media marketing for your shop (Danny Sanchez, Autoshop Solutions)
- Dos and donts of selecting diagnostic tools (Richard Zenteno, Autoland Scientech)
- Show wrap-up: highlights of the 2012 AAPEX Show
Tune in tomorrow at 11 AM (PST) and 3 PM (PST) to watch live coverage of the AAPEX Show. Go to www.vehicleservicepros.com/aapex/video to tune in.
Also watch for VehicleServicePros.com's Wrenchin' Roger (www.twitter.com/wrenchinroger) covering the show and checking out new tools. Sponsored by Mitchell 1, Wrenchin' Roger will give viewers a first-person perspective of the show. He'll give the VSP News live streaming hosts an update from the show floor during each live streaming broadcast.
Attendees at the show can also look for Wrenchin' Roger, and have a chance to win prizes from Mitchell 1.
To get live show updates, also check out the VehicleServicePros.com Facebook page at www.facebook.com/VehicleServicePros and the VehicleServicePros.com Twitter page at www.twitter.com/VehicleSrvcPros.