VehicleServicePros.com, official website of Professional Tool & Equipment News magazine, will be broadcasting live at the AAPEX Show floor this week. Tune in for live broadcasts from the show floor on Tuesday at 11:30 AM (PST) and 3 PM (PST), Wednesday at 11 AM (PST) and 3 PM (PST), and Thursday at 11 AM (PST) and 3 PM (PST).
The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) will be held Tuesday, Oct. 30 through Thursday, Nov. 1, at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas.
Professional Tool & Equipment News Editor Elliot Maras and Fleet Maintenance Editor David A. Kolman will talk with attendees, manufacturers and association representatives about different events happening at the show, and throughout the industry.
Tuesday's live streaming coverage, sponsored by Mayhew Tools and Launch Tech USA, will feature the following topics, and more:
11:30 am (PST)
- AAIA president Kathleen Schmaatz welcomes viewers to the show, with a review of this year's show activities.
- Tool demonstration of Mayhew's E-Z Driver
- How changes in the hand tool market have influenced the automotive industry (Alan Sipe, President of Knipex)
- Importance of products made in the USA (Brad Andress, SK Hand Tool)
3:00 pm (PST)
- Addressing challenges of transitioning from tech to business owner (Consultant Bill Haas)
- Improvements to customer service with mobile technology (Consultant Greg Sterling)
- Changes in automotive service due to telematics (Ben Johnson, Mitchell 1)
- Handling more heavy duty maintenance in shops (John Rylee, Rotary Lift)
- The need for better education materials for automotive educators (Bobby Bassett, Gates Corp.
Tune in tomorrow at 11:30 AM (PST) and 3 PM (PST) to watch live coverage of the AAPEX Show. Go to www.vehicleservicepros.com/aapex/video to tune in.
Also watch for VehicleServicePros.com's Wrenchin' Roger (www.twitter.com/wrenchinroger) covering the show and checking out new tools. Sponsored by Mitchell 1, Wrenchin' Roger will give viewers a first-person perspective of the show. He'll give the VSP News live streaming hosts an update from the show floor during each live streaming broadcast.
Attendees at the show can also look for Wrenchin' Roger, and have a chance to win prizes from Mitchell 1.
To get live show updates, also check out the VehicleServicePros.com Facebook page at www.facebook.com/VehicleServicePros and the VehicleServicePros.com Twitter page at www.twitter.com/VehicleSrvcPros.