Western Star Truck Sales has launched its new website: www.WesternStar.com.
The enhanced site features a detailed overview of Western Star’s full line of trucks and associated components, including application and model-specific specs.
The website’s bold graphics and dramatic images capture the unique look and feel of Western Star’s products while still representing its distinctive 40-year brand heritage, said Ann Demitruk, director of marketing, Western Star.
“We wanted to create an interactive resource that would help our customers and fans experience our complete family of trucks and customization options, from the most extreme vocational to premium on-highway applications and everything in between,” she noted. “The new website includes tools specifically designed to help our customers choose the best solution for their job.”
Highlights of www.WesternStar.com include:
- Trucks: Searchable by application and model, visitors will find detailed specs and features for every Western Star product to determine the best truck for any need.
- Engines: The site features engine options for Western Star trucks, including Detroit Diesel and Cummins.
- Dealers: From North America to Australia, the website provides contact information for more than 395 Western Star dealers around the world.
- Components: Visitors to the Western Star website will find every component and proprietary option, from under the hood to inside the cab.
- Parts and Service: A complete list of parts and service locations within Western Star’s dealer network can be found on the new site.
- Media: Visitors have access to all new product releases, also available through RSS feeds, as well as videos and customer testimonials.
Headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, Western Star Trucks Sales produces heavy duty custom trucks for long-haul and vocational applications.
Western Star is a subsidiary of Daimler Trucks North America, which produces and markets Class 4 to 8 vehicles and is a Daimler company, the world's leading commercial vehicle manufacturer.
New options add power, efficiency to Western Star 4900, 6900 off-highway vocational applications