Cengage Learning names master technician of the year
Cengage Learning , an educational content, software and services company for the academic, professional and library markets, announced that Joseph Tuholski of Tucson, Ariz. has been named as the Cengage Learning/Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Master Automobile Technician of the Year. The award, sponsored by Cengage Learning, recognizes the automotive technician earning the highest composite score on the ASE certification exams, the industry standard for automotive service...
- Featured in October PTEN magazine: Training resources are available for technicians
News • October 30th, 2013
- Is there enough diagnostic training?
News • July 15th, 2013
- How your shop can take advantage of the 'Be Car Care Aware' campaign
News • April 1st, 2013
- Online ASE test prep for transit bus technicians now available
News • January 17th, 2013
- Fleet Maintenance enhances online Media Center
News • November 12th, 2012
- Truck sales, natural gas vehicles on the rise
News • August 10th, 2012
- Fleet Maintenance magazine enhances Online Media Center
News • July 18th, 2012