NAFA webinar helps fleet managers take control of fuel costs
The lifeblood of every vehicle is the fuel it runs on, which makes fuel costs a dominant issue for the fleet industry. With so many factors affecting pricing -- ranging from the common laws of supply and demand to the complex workings of the geo-political – fleet managers are constantly seeking guidance on this intricate, unavoidable topic. NAFA Fleet Management Association examines the problem and offers solutions in Getting Control of Fuel Costs for Wednesday, May 30 from 1:00 p.m...
- Featured in October PTEN magazine: Training resources are available for technicians
News • October 30th, 2013
- Is there enough diagnostic training?
News • July 15th, 2013
- How your shop can take advantage of the 'Be Car Care Aware' campaign
News • April 1st, 2013
- Online ASE test prep for transit bus technicians now available
News • January 17th, 2013
- Fleet Maintenance enhances online Media Center
News • November 12th, 2012
- Truck sales, natural gas vehicles on the rise
News • August 10th, 2012
- Fleet Maintenance magazine enhances Online Media Center
News • July 18th, 2012