Bosch offers online WebEx training
Bosch technical training programs are now available to technicians and shop personnel via an online/WebEx format that brings the most current diagnostic and parts information right to the desktop in the shop. The visual information is delivered via computer and the audio is delivered via phone. “Not everyone learns the same way. Some respond better to hands-on training while others prefer seeing a PowerPoint presentation in a classroom setting,” said Bob Pattengale, training manager...
- Featured in October PTEN magazine: Training resources are available for technicians
News • October 30th, 2013
- Is there enough diagnostic training?
News • July 15th, 2013
- How your shop can take advantage of the 'Be Car Care Aware' campaign
News • April 1st, 2013
- Online ASE test prep for transit bus technicians now available
News • January 17th, 2013
- Fleet Maintenance enhances online Media Center
News • November 12th, 2012
- Truck sales, natural gas vehicles on the rise
News • August 10th, 2012
- Fleet Maintenance magazine enhances Online Media Center
News • July 18th, 2012