Heavy duty vehicle technicians require comprehensive natural gas vehicle (NGV) training that encompasses the entire fuel system if they are to properly maintain and diagnose these vehicles.
This intensive three-day training course prepares technicians to understand the operation, maintenance, diagnosis and repair of heavy-duty natural gas vehicles and covers all natural gas heavy-duty manufacturers’ systems, including CNG and LNG, with major emphasis on Cummins ISL G-equipped vehicles.
Designed for technicians with at least basic skills in vehicle repair, this course includes operational theory with hands-on exercises, use of DMMs, scan tools and other diagnostic equipment, and prepares technicians for the ASE H1 exam.
- Natural Gas Fuel Properties
- Safety, Work Practices and Facilities
- NGV Low- and High-Pressure Maintenance and
- NGV Engine Operational Theory and
- NGV Engine Operational Theory – Dedicated
- Liquefied Natural Gas Systems