Date: 09/11/12 12:00 AM CT - 09/13/12 10:00 PM CT
Location: Dearborn, MI United States
Web site: https://www.ntea.com/content.aspx?id=15998
Change is Coming: Are You Ready?
Make sure your company stays on top of the market and one step ahead of the competition by attending the NTEA’s New Model Truck Product Conference. This important industry event is scheduled Tuesday, Sept. 11 through Thursday, Sept. 13, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Dearborn (Dearborn, MI). For hotel, reservation and travel information, click here.
The Truck Product Conference gives attendees an early preview of new model chassis as well as access to the engineers who design them. This year, you can see displays and gain helpful information from 11 of the industry’s leading chassis manufacturers. This year's schedule is packed with three days of informational chassis sessions and product displays.
Don’t miss your chance to see new model year changes firsthand and find out about important issues that may affect your business.
The Truck Product Conference is the place to:
- Get an exclusive preview of next year’s truck and chassis products.
- Learn everything you need to know about new model year modifications.
- Speak directly with chassis manufacturers, engineers and marketing staff.
- Get answers to your questions on compatibility issues regarding truck body and equipment design, specifications, installation and modification.
- Benefit from expert knowledge on markets and availability.
- Talk shop with fellow industry professionals.
- Pick up helpful product literature and data books, and learn where you can find additional body builder resources.
To find out more about what you'll learn at the event, view highlights from the 2011 New Model Truck Product Conference (member log-in required)
REGISTER TODAY by completing this form or by calling 1-800-441-6832.
Be sure to register by Friday, Aug. 24 to save on registration fees!
Arrive a Day Early to Attend the Business and Market Planning Summit
Provide your top sales, marketing and planning professionals with strategic planning insights, tools and resources at the Business and Market Planning Summit, scheduled Monday, Sept. 10, 2012, before the Truck Product Conference, at the Hyatt Regency Dearborn (Dearborn, MI).