Date: 02/20/12 8:00 AM CT - 02/22/12 5:00 PM CT
Location: San Diego, CA United States
Web site: http://www.sae.org/events/training/symposia/hybrid/?&PC=HYBVSI0112&WT.i_asset_id=SP-HYBRIDVSI-0112&WT.i_dcsvid=david%40fleetmag.com&PCN=6131318063
This symposium will provide first-hand knowledge of recent innovations from leaders in the industry through specialized panel discussions and presentations. Take advantage of networking opportunities with peers as well as leading companies involved in hybrid technology.
Hybrid Hot Topics:
- Long term technology
- Market Projections
- Energy storage system innovations
- Challenges facing the market
- Challenges facing energy storage systems
- OEM innovations and technology perspectives
- Supplier advances and innovations
- Heavy-duty hybrid developments for commercial vehicle and military
- Fuel economy and environmental aspects
New! Hybrid Vehicle Systems Integration
February 20, 2012 - San Diego, California, USA
This seminar will address: how to establish essential vehicle requirements; development considerations for various vehicle systems and production/certification requirements. A strong focus will be placed on understanding the balances and tradeoffs associated with a hybrid electric system.
By attending this seminar you will be able to:
- Describe the vehicle systems impacted by hybrid/electric components
- Identify how to define key vehicle system requirements and select and size system components that best meet those requirements
- Identify the main hybrid/EV development considerations for various vehicle system and performance topics
- Explain unique system validation, certification, service and manufacturing requirements
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who already have a basic understanding of hybrid system components who are seeking to increase their knowledge and understanding of hybrid vehicle system integration, including mechanical and electrical application engineers, systems integration engineers, performance managers, design and release engineers, project managers, and other individuals who are working with or transitioning to hybrid-electric powertrain development, will find this seminar particularly helpful.
Instructor: Alexandra Cattelan
(separate registration required)
Fees: $725; SAE Members – Classic: $653; Premium: $616; Elite: $580
SAE 2012 Hybrid Vehicle Technologies Symposium
Promo Code: HYBVSI0112
Join SAE and SAVE up to 20% on Registration Fees.
Based on Elite Membership Level. Classic and Premium Levels also available. Decide which level is right for you with our exclusive membership e-Valuator at saeignite.sae.org or join today at www.sae.org/membership/join.