The Heavy Duty Remanufacturing Division (HDRG) of APRA will be hosting their 6th Annual Heavy Duty Remanufacturing Group Summit on January 23, 2012 at the Mirage Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Summit will be help prior to Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW). The program will begin at 9:00 a.m. with a Welcome, Introductions and Opening Remarks from Sandra Standley, Chairman of HDRG. The following speakers will share their knowledge with the group throughout the day:
- Optimizing Front End Accessory Drives for Improved Performance & Energy Efficiency - Stuart Schaaf, President, Orbital Traction Ltd.
- Heavy Duty Truck and Engine OEM Market Update and Brake System Product Trends for the Future - Chuck Lundberg, WABCO, Global Key Account Manager, Customer Support and Application Engineering Leader
- Exporting Your HD Units or Cores - Andrew Edlefsen, US Foreign Commerical Service Automotive Team
- Green Marketing for HD Remans - Gary McCoy, The Marx Group
- And Now a Word From Our Sponsor - Will Burnett, Owner Resource Group, Refreshment Break Sponsor
- Heavy Duty Critical Cleaning Methods - Jack Daul, Transbrite
- Remanufacturer of the Year Awards Luncheon
- New Technologies for Salvaging Cores for Increased Profits - Gary Reed, President, Lock-N-Stitch
- Heavy Duty Core Process Integration - John Doughty, International Core Exchange
- Lean Manufacturing Concepts - Practical Applications - John Hupchick, Industrial Engineer at Transaxle LLC
Hotel Reservations: Register NOW for EARLY BIRD Room Rates at the Mirage! $145.00 until December 9th, after that the rates will increase. Visit www.hdaw.org to make your hotel reservations at the Mirage Hotel and Casino or call the hotel directly at 702-791-7111 and mention you are attending HDAW events.
CLICK HERE to register for the HDRG Summit.