Date: 10/19/11 8:30 AM CT - 10/19/11 4:00 PM CT
Location: Humble, TX United States
Web site: http://www.h-gac.com/go/CFTC
(H-GAC) is hosting the 2011 Clean Fleet Technologies Conference (CFTC): Fueling the Choice, a conference where as many as 250 expected attendees will learn about the importance of reducing air pollution through the accelerated deployment of clean fuel and advanced vehicle technologies.
Professionals in the public and private sectors will convene at CFTC to:
- Learn how to efficiently and safely move people, goods and services
- Discuss current federal funding available for fleet projects that demonstrate cost-effective emission reductions
- Learn from vendor exhibits, clean vehicle displays and test drive experiences
- Learn about alternative fuel refueling stations
- Hear expert speakers from the Railroad Commission of Texas, the University of Houston, Isuzu Motors and more
Registration: 7:30 a.m.
Conference: 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Reception: 3 – 4 p.m.
Humble Civic Center (approximately 20 miles northeast of downtown Houston)
8233 Will Clayton Pkwy
Humble, TX 77338
COST: $60 per attendee
Cancellations made after September 19, 2011 will be non-refundable. On-Site Registration is available with check or cash. On-Site Registration is $60 per attendee.
About Clean Cities/Clean Vehicles
The Houston-Galveston Area Council’s Clean Cities/Clean Vehicles Program serves the Houston-Galveston area, including Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery and Waller counties. The primary goal of the Clean Cities/Clean Vehicles Program is to reduce the emissions of nitrogen oxides (NOx), volatile organic compounds (VOC) and particulate matter (PM) emissions. This program also seeks to maximize the use of clean fuel vehicles (low emissions) operating within the Houston region in order to improve air quality, achieve energy independence and stimulate economic growth.