Improve sales: make paying fun for customers
Q. What can I do to get my customers to be more consistent with their payments? My slow pays are growing. How can I stop customers from falling behind? What kind of consequences work best? A: I don’t think “punishing” customers is the answer. Perhaps you aren’t establishing your expectations upfront and consistently reinforcing them. Assuming you’ve started off right, I’d try a carrot before resorting to a stick. Consider using incentives to encourage customers to stay...
- Improve sales: make paying fun for customers
Article • April 1st, 2014
- Want to stay connected? Some best practices
Article • March 3rd, 2014
- What to do about 'bad-mouthing'
Article • February 3rd, 2014
- Sales Tip: Maximizing toolbox sales with trade-ins
Article • January 15th, 2014
- Business giving: Do well by doing good
Article • December 4th, 2013
- Social media: hype or help?
Article • October 3rd, 2013