Business giving: Do well by doing good
I see a lot of different businesses hooking up with charities around the holidays. Does it improve sales? Should I do it? It’s once again that time of year for peace on earth, goodwill to men — and commercialism. Pardon my cynicism. But, I think you’re asking the wrong question. Consider switching your focus from making sales to giving back. If you can make a donation to a cause you care about, consider yourself blessed. Any sales increase should be a side effect, not the focus of...
- Business giving: Do well by doing good
Article • December 4th, 2013
- Social media: hype or help?
Article • October 3rd, 2013
- You're not just selling tools; you're selling yourself
Article • September 25th, 2013
- Want to sell more specialty tools?
Article • September 3rd, 2013
- Being "dumb" is, sometimes, smart
Article • August 28th, 2013
- Sales tip: Can your spouse help grow your mobile business?
Article • August 7th, 2013