Want to stay connected? Some best practices
Email is overwhelming me. I’ve got enough to do servicing customers and managing my business without juggling all this email. Any advice? You’re not alone. I feel email overload too. The other day I counted 207 emails in my mailbox – in one hour. A lot were unimportant or junk, but sorting them was a pain. (So, the following advice is for me as much as you!) Technology can make our lives easier or harder. It’s all in how we use it. Here are some tips for taming the electronic...
- Want to stay connected? Some best practices
Article • March 3rd, 2014
- What to do about 'bad-mouthing'
Article • February 3rd, 2014
- Sales Tip: Maximizing toolbox sales with trade-ins
Article • January 15th, 2014
- Business giving: Do well by doing good
Article • December 4th, 2013
- Social media: hype or help?
Article • October 3rd, 2013
- You're not just selling tools; you're selling yourself
Article • September 25th, 2013