Sales tip: Pay attention to technicians' teeth
Clint Maxwell, an Independent out of Texas, offers more liberal payment terms than most of his competitors: 10 weeks for most tools. He also offers credit. How does he decide whom to extend credit to? The main consideration is the condition of their teeth. "Good teeth indicates they are responsible," Maxwell says. Bad teeth, on the other hand, means they are irresponsible at best and a crack addict at worst. Maxwell is wary of customers who want to buy high-ticket items without asking...
- Sales tip: Pay attention to technicians' teeth
Article • December 4th, 2013
- Sales tip: Extending credit wisely
Article • November 27th, 2013
- Sales tip: Get rid of lousy accounts and replace them with new ones
Article • November 20th, 2013
- Sales tip: Make toolbox displays extra-special
Article • November 13th, 2013
- Sales tip: How much do you reinvest?
Article • October 30th, 2013
- Sales tip: Make the best out of collections
Article • October 23rd, 2013