Sales tip: Create excitement with displays
One lesson Vernon took to heart managing retail stores is the need to change displays and create excitement. He re-merchandises his truck every two weeks to highlight Matco Tools’ latest specials. “The constant shuffle keeps a fresh look and some excitement,” he says. “Who wants to see the same old stuff? You (the customer) have got to have a reason to want to come out.” He passes out Matco Tools flyers every month. He also shows pictures of tools on his smartphone. Three...
- Sales tip: Create excitement with displays
Article • December 11th, 2013
- Sales tip: Pay attention to technicians' teeth
Article • December 4th, 2013
- Sales tip: Extending credit wisely
Article • November 27th, 2013
- Sales tip: Get rid of lousy accounts and replace them with new ones
Article • November 20th, 2013
- Sales tip: Make toolbox displays extra-special
Article • November 13th, 2013
- Sales tip: How much do you reinvest?
Article • October 30th, 2013