5125 Trillium Blvd.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
Toll Free: 888-722-3787
The mission of the Collision Repair Education Foundation is simple and straight-forward: “To secure donations that support philanthropic and collision repair education activities that promote and enhance career opportunities in the industry.”
But the scope of our endeavor is enormous and complex. We’re committed to partnering with generous donors to fuel the future of the collision industry with bold educational initiatives that will:
- Foster and make accessible an educational environment of the highest quality for future collision repair technicians.
- Promote a complement of highly-trained, qualified instructors.
- Help educational institutions acquire state-of-the-art equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Mold the collision repair technicians of tomorrow by enhancing educational opportunities for the collision students of today – creating a link between collision repair schools and the businesses that will depend upon their students.
- Provide the driving force to spearhead a new era of excellence in our industry.
The ultimate goal of the Collision Repair Education Foundation is to create a future in which every entry-level technician hired will have graduated with the necessary skills and understanding of new technology to be well-trained, productive, and efficient employees from day one on the job. We are committed to helping the industry recruit and educate students of the highest caliber, and to increasing graduation rates in training programs. We are committed to making sure that students in every market have access to the very best collision repair education. And, most of all, we are committed to the future of our industry as a highly-skilled, rewarding career choice that provides jobs that won’t be outsourced, enhances the economic well-being of local communities, and saves lives.