As the national trade association for the U.S. ethanol industry, the Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) promotes policies, regulations and research and development initiatives that will lead to the increased production and use of fuel ethanol. RFA membership includes a broad cross-section of businesses, individuals and organizations dedicated to the expansion of the U.S. fuel ethanol industry.
Organized in 1981, RFA serves as the voice of the ethanol industry, providing advocacy, authoritative analysis, and important industry data to its members, Congress, federal and state government agencies, strategic partners, the media and other opinion-leader audiences.
The RFA is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of a representative from each producer member. The Board meets several times a year to set Association policy. RFA producer members represent the majority of U.S. ethanol production.
- Promote federal, state and local government policies, programs and initiatives that encourage expanded ethanol use.
- Provide technically accurate and timely information to auto manufacturers and technicians, the media, policy makers, marketers and refiners, and the general public.
- Participate in educational activities to increase public awareness regarding renewable fuels and the positive contribution they make to American energy independence, the economy and the environment.
- Provide RFA members with the information necessary for informed business decisions.
- 425 Third Street, SW
- Suite 1150
- Washington, DC 20024
- United States
- Phone: 202-289-3835
- Toll Free:
- Fax: 202-289-7519
- Website: http://www.ethanolrfa.org
Want to know more about Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) Get Info Now