The Motor & Equipment Remanufacturers Association (MERA) is a leading trade association in the motor vehicle parts remanufacturing industry. MERA is one of four market segment associations of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), a 108-year-old trade group with a proven track record of advocacy on behalf of motor vehicle parts suppliers.
The membership of MERA is comprised of the many businesses – both large and small – that make up the motor vehicle parts remanufacturing industry. MERA’s mission is to advance the business interests of this network of remanufacturers, suppliers and service providers by:
- Providing a forum for members to address issues of common interest
- Serving as a resource for industry information and analysis
- Promoting the interests of the remanufacturing community
- Serving as a positive change agent for the industry
- 26200 Lahser Rd.
- Suite 200
- Southfield, MI 48033
- United States
- Phone: 248-750-1280
- Toll Free:
- Fax: 248-750-1281
- Website: http://www.mera.org
Want to know more about Motor & Equipment Remanufacturers Association (MERA) Get Info Now