Car-O-Liner products enhance body shop efficiency, returning cars to pre-accident condition faster. Our lean systems streamline shop functions, improving technician productivity to complete repair orders quickly and increase shop profits.
- Racks/Frame Straightening Systems – The Benchrack™ structural frame system features a machine-milled surface with versatility to handle large full-frame and uni-body repairs. The Quick42™ frame bench utilizes centralized air and hydraulic hook ups, offering the ability to anchor on the same platform if structural repairs are needed. Speed™ is our most compact lift-based repair system suitable for vehicles with light hit damage.
- Measuring Systems – The Car-O-Tronic Vision X3™ computerized measuring system offers complete upper body measuring backed by the world’s largest vehicle database. User-friendly software features point-to-point, surface measurements, VIN code scanning for most vehicles, suspension diagnostics and data updates downloadable by internet connection.
- Welding Systems – MIG/MAG, induction heaters, plasma cutters and spot welders including the fully automatic CTR12000 which detects metal type/thickness to set the power/tip pressure without technician input.
- Holding/Fixturing Systems – The EVO™ Universal Anchoring and Holding System offers modularity to match unique fixture configuration needs. Meet factory specifications and save money with no jig or fixture rental costs.
- Equipment Storage Systems – Work Shop Solution™ organizes your shop with wall and cart storage. Enhance shop image, save space and time with a consistent location to locate the proper tool quickly.
Backed by a global guarantee, our products have over 35 years of use in the automotive aftermarket. Contact us to find out how you can improve your body shop today.