The Knipex Hose Clamp Pliers are a single pair of pliers for opening standard, space-saving and spring wire hose clamps and for spring band clamps up to 2-3/4" diameter. They are an ideal tool for any professional automotive mechanic, says the company.
The Knipex Hose Clamp Pliers are a single pair of pliers for opening standard, space-saving and spring wire hose clamps and for spring band clamps up to 2-3/4" diameter. This tool includes features of the Cobra Quick Set Water Pump Pliers with the push-button adjustment along with rotatable tips for reliable gripping of hose clamps from any angle. This makes the pliers an ideal tool for any professional automotive mechanic, according to the company. These pliers are made of forged and oil-hardened German chrome vanadium electric steel.
The Hose Clamp Pliers are made especially for opening hose clamps quickly and efficiently. The hose clamp pliers have the same features as Knipex Cobra pliers, with the added benefit of universal rotatable tips for tight grabbing. The tips of the hose clamps pliers feature a unique design to reduce slipping off the workpiece. The pliers are maneuverable from all different angles, and they can open clamps without great effort due to the high-leverage design.
Features and benefits
- Users can grip hose clamps from any angle into the tightest places.
- The hose clamp pliers quickly and efficiently open hose clamps.
- Rotatable tips help with reliable gripping of clamps in all positions.
- Extremely good leverage allows clamps to be opened easily without great effort.
- The slim-head design is ideal for reaching into tight places.
- The forged, box-joint design provides high stability.
- Fine adjustment ensures a precise fit to suit the most diverse clamp sizes.
- Fast adjustment on the workpiece can be made with the push of a button.
- The pinch guard helps to prevent finger and hand pinching.
The Knipex Hose Clamp Pliers are made to open multiple types of hose clamps, up to 2-3/4" in diameter.
This product is aimed purely at the automotive channel. The design combines the standard Cobra Water Pump Pliers features with the added benefit of universal rotatable tips for tight grabbing. The tips were designed to work on multiple hose clamps, so the technician only needs one tool to get the job done.
This product is made at the Knipex Werks Headquarters in Wuppertal, Germany. Knipex has always had its own factory with its own hired employees to ensure precision when making tools. The company and factory have been in business for more than 132 years.
The tool is forged from heavy duty German chrome vanadium electric steel, forged and oil hardened. The unit weighs 12.9 oz. This tool can open hose clamps up to 2-3/4”.
Storage and display
Distributors can order each item individually. A box can hold up to six units. Distributors can hang this product on the truck with the carded packaging, which highlights the unique features of the product.
Suggested retail price
For more information
Mike Smith, Automotive Sales Manager