All 120XP Universal Spline XL Ratcheting Wrenches have double-stacked pawls to produce the 120 positions and three-degree swing arc to turn a fastener in tighter confines.
These new wrenches are available in three styles: combination, flex-head combination and flex-head gearbox.
These ratcheting wrenches have been designed to provide the best access possible for users, allowing them complete jobs faster.
GearWrench 120XP Universal Spline Ratcheting Wrenches feature 120XP Double-Stacked Pawl technology providing 120 positions for every full rotation, and a swing arc of as little as 3 degrees, allowing them to turn hard-to-reach fasteners in confined areas. These new wrenches are available in three styles: combination, flex-head combination and flex-head GearBox. Improvements include a universal spline drive, and a reduced diameter ratcheting box-end and open-end for increased access.
Features and benefits
The products' XL beam design is up to 25 percent longer for improved reach and leverage, says the company. Also, their Universal Spline Drive works on five different fasteners, including 12-point, 6-point, Spline, E-Torx, square and also rounded 6-point, for convenience.
Additional features of the 120XP XL Universal Spline Ratcheting Wrenches include:
- Dual Direction Surface Drive on the open end for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- A compact, easy-grab V-rack
Additional features of the 120XP XL Universal Spline Flex-Head Ratcheting Wrenches include:
- A ratcheting flex-head box-end for adjustable access angle
Additional features of the 120XP? XL Universal Spline Flex-Head GearBox Ratcheting Wrenches include:
- The combination of the 120-position ratcheting mechanism, flex-head and extra-long beam length for the best access possible
- A zero-degree offset box-end with a slim profile to access recessed fasteners
- A non-ratcheting zero-degree offset box-end for breaking loose fasteners
- A ratcheting flex-head box-end gives adjustable access angle
GearWrench 120XP Universal Spline Ratcheting Wrenches are the solution for any application where fasteners are hard to reach or are located in cramped locations. The three-degree swing arc allows fasteners to be turned in extremely confined areas, while the reduced diameter ratcheting box ends and open ends further improve access. The 25 percent-longer beam provides improved reach and additional leverage, says the company.
GearWrench 120XP Universal Spline Ratcheting Wrenches were designed to provide professional automotive technicians with strong, premium quality tools with the ultimate in access capability. They give technicians a way to turn hard-to-access fasteners easier and faster, making them more productive and able to get jobs done faster.
GearWrench 120XP Universal Spline Ratcheting Wrenches are made of chrome vanadium alloy steel with a bright full polish chrome finish.
Storage and display
GearWrench 120XP Universal Spline Ratcheting Wrenches are available in sets or as open stock.
20XP XL Universal Spline & XL Flex-Head Ratcheting Wrenches come with a compact, easy-grab V-Rack for quick access to wrenches. Wrenches sit in tray slots and can be easily lifted out.
- Slots are angled so wrenches fit in a standard 2” drawer
- Handle grip on back of rack
- Compact design takes up less space in tool drawer
- Tray will not slide in drawer
- Rack material is resistant to gas and solvents
- Hang hook for retail display
120XP XL Universal Spline Flex-Head GearBox Ratcheting Wrench sets come in a blow molded case that fits easily in a drawer for organized storage.
Suggested retail price
For individual wrenches, price ranges from $24-$57
For full sets, price ranges from $238-$411
For more information
Contact your wholesale distributor, or visit www.gearwrench.com