The Guardair Corp. Palm Switch Lazer Safety Air Gun, No. LZR600, is available with aluminum extensions from 6” to 72” in length. Designed to maximize operator comfort and reduce hand fatigue, this gun provides extended-reach capability for cleaning hard-to-reach areas. The integrated hanging hook and eyelet offer intuitive storage and retrieval, enabling quick access for versatile cleaning applications. Additional features include a lightweight, all-metal construction, an aluminum venturi nozzle, a 1/4” FNPT inlet and a pressure barrier from the inner air hose. Available as part of a 5-pc kit.
- The Lazer Safety Air Gun is a professional quality tool designed to withstand the demands of the automotive market. It offers exceptional performance at 0.6 lbs of thrust at 100 psi.
- Should the nozzle become blocked, the Lazer Safety Air Gun complies with OSHA standards by reducing psi below 30 through its innovative venturi nozzle.
- The Lazer Safety Air Gun features an advanced ergonomic design that is contoured to fit in the palm of the user’s hand. This patented, safety air gun offers operator comfort and reduces hand fatigue.
- Every safety air gun comes in high-visibility packaging with a link to a survey on the Guardair website. Users can fill out the survey and receive a free pocket knife.
Features and benefits
- Runs off standard shop compressed air.
- Uses a high-velocity jet air stream for the toughest cleaning jobs in the shop.
- Engineered for comfort, convenience and safety.
- The over-molded rubber trigger is natural and easy to use.
- Integrated hanging hook and design make it convenient to store and easy to retrieve.
- Meets OSHA standards.
The Lazer Safety Air Gun is ideal for cleaning dust and debris, including brake dust, in and around engines and motors, as well as for cleaning metal shavings off bench tops and floor space. Additional uses include:
- Blowing out A/C unit coils in parts after they’ve been cleaned.
- Blowing out fork truck radiators.
- Cleaning lines.
Guardair routinely gathers customer feedback and identified a need that was not being met in the market. Shops were searching for a more ergonomic, compact safety air gun that was quick and easy to use without compromising performance or user safety.
The company's engineering team developed two prototypes: one that was a palm-actuated grip design and one that was a contoured pistol grip design. They introduced both designs to the market to satisfy the distinct grip preferences of automotive service technicians.
- The LZR600 is made in the U.S.A.
- The body, extensions and nozzles on the versatile extended versions of this tool are made of aluminum.
- The venturi nozzle on the LZR600 is made of brass.
- The air inlet is 1/4” FNPT at 100 psi.
- Output thrust: 0.6 lbs.
- Noise Level: 100dB.
- Air usage: 8 cfm.
- Weight: 0.4 lbs.
Storage and display
The Guardair LZR600 ships individually or in a standard pack of 10.
Suggested retail price
For more information