The SP Air Corp. 1/2" Ultralight Composite Mini Impact Wrench, No. SP-7146, features a lightweight design with a maximum torque of 440 ft/lbs. The SP-7146 has a twin hammer clutch and an easy-access forward and reverse button. It has a 5/8" bolt capacity and an overall length of 5-1/4"with a weight of 2.14 lbs. This compact size allows it to efficiently reach tight, space-restricted areas.
- Very compact design.
- Lightweight (weighing only 2.14 lbs).
- High power (440 ft/lbs of maximum torque).
- Easy-access forward and reverse button.
- High-quality construction. Made in Japan.
Features and benefits
The tool features a lightweight design with excellent power. It provides a maximum torque of 440ft/lbs with a twin hammer clutch and has an easy-access forward and reverse button. Its compact size allows it to efficiently reach tight, space-restricted areas.
- Bolt capacity: 5/8”.
- Maximum torque: 440 ft/lbs.
- Overall length: 5-1/4”.
- Weight: 2.14 lbs.
- Air consumption: 3.0 cfm.
Suggested retail price
For more information
SP Tools Inc. (SP Air Corp.)