NitroFill manufactures an extensive line of nitrogen generation and tire inflation options, but designed its E-170 Conversion Station to be the fastest, yet most economical “one-size-fits-all” nitrogen generation and inflation solutions on the market and the best system to use in conjunction with the company’s Tire Inflation Maintenance Program.
- Fastest conversion system on the market, according to the company, with the ability to convert up to six tires to NitroFill simultaneously, with less than two minutes of hands-on operation.
- Easy to use: No lift, no bay and no certified technician needed.
- Instant and continuous nitrogen production. No storage tank required.
- Enables distributor customers to sell NitroFill conversions, providing their customers with better fuel economy, longer tire life and enhanced safety, as well as a membership in the NitroFill Auto Club.
- High-gross, high-profit service performed in about two minutes of actual hands-on operation.
- Increases distributor customers’ customer traffic. While the average consumer visits their car care professional about 1.2 times each year, the average NitroFill customer visits their NitroFill dealer 4.5 times annually.
- NitroFill distributors receive extensive support. From in-field sales assistance and training to daily customer guidance and sales webinars.
Features and benefits
The NitroFill E-170 Conversion Station now produces 13.5 cfm of high-purity nitrogen gas and converts up to six tires to NitroFill, simultaneously, in as little as six to eight minutes, and with only two minutes of actual hands-on time. Its high-output, compact design and complete portability make the NitroFill E-170 the ideal nitrogen solution for virtually any automotive service facility servicing any number of cars and light trucks, as well as limited fleet, OTR and tractor trailer tires.
A complete, turn-key, fully assembled system with nothing else to purchase the E-170 is a fully automated, fully programmable, micro-processor controlled conversion system.
Other features include:
- Advanced mode options "auto-on," "auto-off," "over-pressure" and more.
- Comprehensive error reporting and self-diagnostic features.
- Large, back-lit LCD display with audio and visual signals.
- Advanced PSA design generation system.
- Twin, exterior-mounted, high-performance inlet air filters.
- Instant and uninterrupted flow with guaranteed purity up to 99.9 percent.
- One-size-fits-all design.
- Five-year warranty, upgradeable to “lifetime.”
A best-in-class, 13.5 cfm output and optional storage tank make the E-170 a fit for almost any size automotive service facility.
The NitroFill E-170 is a fit for virtually any facility that services passenger or truck tires of almost any size.
Every new car dealer, tire store, general repair shop or any other business that services automobiles should consider instituting the NitroFill Tire Inflation Maintenance Program.
Storage and display
- Systems arrive fully assembled, tested and ready for use. Nothing to assemble or adjust.
- Drop shipping available for convenience.
For more information
Distributor/dealer website: www.nitrofillnow.com Consumer website: www.nitrofill.com Sales: 954-970-1691; ask for Dan or Chris.