The MaxPro Reverse Brake and Clutch Bleeder allows for one-person operation, completing jobs in as little as 10 minutes.
The Phoenix Systems MaxPro Reverse Brake and Clutch Bleeder, No. 2002-B, features patented, reverse brake bleeding technology. This one-person brake and clutch bleeding system is constructed of heavy duty steel and die-cast aluminum. Using the simple law of physics, that air rises in fluid, one person can bleed brake and clutch systems in minutes, or any system that is difficult to bleed — even ABS systems.
- Confidently handle the toughest brake and clutch jobs in minutes.
- Reduces comebacks that cost time and money.
- Ability to perform all types of bleeding procedures with one tool.
Features and benefits
- Single-technician operation.
- Portable, lightweight and durable.
- No electricity or pressurized air required.
- Removes trapped air more efficiently and effectively than any other bleeder on the market, according to the company.
- No additional tools or clips required to bleed ABS.
- Brake bleeding.
- Clutch bleeding.
- Bleeding of hydraulic systems.
A 1989 Chevy pickup brought Phoenix Systems into existence in 1994 when Jon Petty, the company’s founder, developed a rudimentary, reverse fluid injection system to bleed a clutch system. That early prototype was developed and refined into the multi-patented product selection of brake bleeder reverse bleed technology systems used by thousands of professionals and at-home mechanics across the country.
So effective is the reverse brake bleeder line of products that the MaxPro is now considered a standard issue tool in the U.S. military.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Made of die-cast aluminum.
- Weighs 5 lbs with the carrying case and accessories.
Storage and display
It is shipped in a sturdy carrying case inside a box. The units per package (shipment) can be adjusted depending on quantity ordered.
This tool could be placed anywhere on the truck, as distributors would only need to display the tool and not the case. The tool could be displayed and the case could be stored out of sight on the truck. A DVD comes with each tool as well.
Suggested retail price
For more information