The Encon Safety Products Guard-Dogs G100 Convertible Eyewear and Goggle Kit come in both clear and gray replaceable lenses for indoor and outdoor use. A FogStopper coating prevents dangerous fogging of lenses, and an interchangeable temples-to-goggle strap is included for maximum protection from environmental airborne hazards. This eyewear meets ANSI and military ballistic impact specifications, and the lenses offer 99.9 percent UVA and UVB protection to 385Nm.
- Safety equipment breaks the ice with customers. It is inexpensive and necessary in all situations.
- It performs multiple jobs indoors and outdoors, at work and at home.
- It has name brand recognition.
Features and benefits
- G100 Kit comes with both clear and gray replaceable lenses for indoor and outdoor activities.
- FogStopper coating prevents dangerous fogging of lenses.
- It meets ANSI and military ballistic impact specifications.
- The interchangeable temples-to-goggle strap provides maximum protection from environmental airborne hazards.
The G100 eyewear configuration can be used for everyday protection and for situations where flying debris or perspiration require additional protection. The set up also prevents the eyewear from falling off due to high levels of perspiration. A goggle strap configuration also allows comfortable use with a motorcycle helmet or other recreational safety uses.
Encon Safety Products Guard-Dogs Aggressive Eyewear is well known to sport enthusiasts such as skiers, snowboarders and to motorcycle enthusiasts. The brand name recognition translates well to industrial and automotive safety applications.
The G100 meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 high impact, CSA Z94.3-207 (Canada), CE EN166 (European), and MIL-PRF-31013 (Military Ballistic) high impact specifications. Lenses offer 99.9 percent UVA and UVB protection to 385Nm.
Storage and display
The G100 is sold in quantities of 12 to authorized distributors, or in a master case of 72.
Suggested retail price
For more information
Encon Safety Products