- TMCSuperTech2013. This is TMC's ninth annual National Technician Skills Competition - North America's premier skills competition for professional commercial vehicle technicians where they compete for top honors and valuable prizes.
- Professional Technician Development Committee (PTDC) Technician Training Fair. A series of training sessions developed to help commercial vehicle technicians, shop supervisors and fleet managers stay current on the latest technologies and techniques related to vehicle service and maintenance.
- TMC Task Forces. These TMC Study Group subcommittees will be meeting to continue work on developing a variety of "Recommended Practices," information reports and position papers to benefit the trucking industry.
- Town Meeting. TMC officials will report on the latest happenings within the organization.
- Fleet Operators' Forum. Here, fleet attendees bring up equipment problems that they have been unable to resolve successfully with their product manufacturer or supplier.
- Fleet Talk. A lively dialogue on what works, or doesn't work, in vehicle maintenance.
- Shop Talk. Topics that come out of the Fleet Talk session are openly discussed at this meeting.
- New Technology Presentations. TMC member manufacturers and service supplier companies discuss innovative features or applications of new products technologies for components, tools or services used in the commercial transportation industry.
July 1, 2010 Dear Trucking Industry Professional: As TMC Executive Director, I invite you to attend the Technology & Maintenance Council’s 2011 Fall Meeting, set for this September 19 to 22 at...
Quality control in maintenance operations
Key reasons to attend TMCSuperTech2010 - the National Technician Skills Competition - and the Technology & Maintenance Council (TMC) Fall Meeting.