The Autodata 2013 Maintenance Reminder Reset Procedures Manual, No. 13-450, helps users to ensure that vehicles always leave the shop with the maintenance reminders reset. The manual covers domestic and imported vehicles from 2002 to 2013, and includes step-by-step instructions, vehicle specific illustrations and system operation notes. The convenient, spiral-bound format lays flat or folds in half for easy handling within the vehicle.
- Virtually every repair shop has a need for this information, because customers equate their reminder indicator being turned off with the work on their vehicle being completed.
- The pricepoint is low enough to allow distributors to quickly move a lot of product.
- It’s an easy sale – one look at the manual and customers will understand why it is valuable.
- The manual includes reset procedures for different kinds of services including oil changes, brakes, manufacturer-specific services and more.
- It requires no computer literacy, printer wait time or training to use. The book can be used easily by anyone, anywhere.
Features and benefits
- Find the reset information separated by manufacturer and model in seconds (no need to search an online source).
- No need to print instructions from an online source (the book goes right with the technician into the vehicle, and lays flat for easy reading.)
- Provide better customer service. The job isn’t complete until the maintenance reminder is reset. With the manual, it’s easy to ensure that customers leave the shop with the maintenance reminders reset.
- Thorough coverage: It covers domestic and imported vehicles from 2002 to 2013.
- It includes vehicle-specific illustrations to go along with the reset instructions.
- Step-by-step instructions.
Suggested retail price
For more information
Autodata Publications, Inc.