VehicleServicePros.com, the official website for Professional Tool & Equipment News and Fleet Maintenance magazines, in partnership with the vendors that supply the vehicle service market with the latest products to improve your business, is pleased to announce the second annual Great Prize Giveaway contest.
Who doesn’t love to win something? And better yet, when you don’t have to pay to play!
The following vendors (shown on right) have partnered with VehicleServicePros.com to offer you a chance to win prizes valued at $500 or more. Visitors can submit an entry every day to improve chances of winning. To enter, visitors can vote for up to five products each day. By voting every day, visitors will increase your entries for those particular prizes. Participants can enter to win between September 1 and October 31, 2014.
Offering prizes both fun and practical. Be sure to look through the entire September issue for the Great Prize Giveaway 2014 logo. This indicates the products that are participating in the contest. You can find a Table of contents to the right of all participants and you can also visit www.vehicleservicepros.com/GPG to view all prizes and register to win.
Winners will be notified by November 15.
Official Promotion Rules
- The Tool Giveaway promotion is sponsored by Cygnus Business Media, Inc., 1233 Janesville Avenue, Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin.
- Entrants in the Tool Giveaway promotion must be a professional owner, manager or technician responsible for repairing and/or maintaining vehicles.
- Each entrant must be an employee of a fleet facility or vehicle service center as of August 31, 2014.
- Each entrant can register for up to 5 products per day.
- Product registration entries may be submitted from 12:00 a.m. C.S.T. on September 1, 2014 through 11:59 p.m. C.S.T. on October 31, 2014 (“Entry Period”) at www.VehicleServicePros.com. No other method of entry will be accepted. Cygnus’ computer is the official time keeping device. Cygnus is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any other problems or technical malfunctions that result in the failure of an entry to be correctly and promptly transmitted to Cygnus. Cygnus is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Determination of the winners shall be made by Cygnus and/or its agents in their sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the actual number of entries received for each product during the Entry Period.
- Winners will be notified by Cygnus by November 15, 2014 via telephone, e-mail and/or U.S. mail using the contact information provided to Cygnus at the time of entry (“Winner Notification”). Cygnus will have no liability for any Winner Notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by the winner for any reason. Each winner must be a legal US resident 18 years of age or older at the time the winning entry was submitted, and must provide a valid driver's license or official state identification in order to claim their product(s).
- There is no limit on the number of products an entrant may win.
- A list of the products, the company sponsoring the product (“Product Sponsor”), and the approximate retail value of the product can be found on the website.
- Products will be delivered to winners directly by the Product Sponsor. Products are provided in “as is” condition without warranty of any kind, express or implied. No replacements will be provided regardless of the condition of the product at delivery. No substitution, exchange or cash redemption of a product is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes on the product are the sole responsibility of the winner. Cygnus shall have no liability or responsibility with respect to fulfillment, shipment, delivery, or condition of any product. Each winner must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability Waiver releasing Professional Tool & Equipment News, Fleet Maintenance, Professional Distributor, VehicleServicePros.com and their parent company, Cygnus Business Media, and the Product Sponsor(s), of all liability associated with the Tool Giveaway promotion by the date listed in the Winner Notification in order to claim their product(s).
- Employees of Cygnus or any Product Sponsor(s), their immediate family members (spouses and siblings, children and parents and their spouses, regardless of where they live), and members of their households (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate.
- Cygnus reserves the right to disqualify any entry. Disqualification of a winner may result from any of the following: (i) the winner’s refusal to accept the product won; (ii) the winner’s failure to execute and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Waiver, and Publicity Release by the deadline in the Winner Notification; (iii) the return of a Winner Notification as undeliverable; or (iv) any other non-compliance with these Rules.
- A list of winners will be posted on the Website by December 15, 2014.
- No purchase or subscription is necessary to win. Purchase of or subscription to any Cygnus-related publications does not increase chances of winning.
- Cygnus reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Tool Giveaway promotion in the event that the Tool Giveaway promotion is unable to run as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection of Cygnus’ computer(s) by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, and any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Tool Giveaway promotion.
- By participating in the Tool Giveaway promotion, entrants agree to abide by these Rules and to release, discharge, and hold Cygnus, the Product Sponsors, and their employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Tool Giveaway promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of a product including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage.
- The Tool Giveaway promotion shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Wisconsin. Void in Florida and where prohibited or restricted by law.