The Fuel Injectors Inc. C501 Automotive Optimizer restores fuel injectors to OE specs, so shops don’t have to purchase or replace new ones. This tool provides testing, specific results and reconditioning that will guarantee a vehicle motor will run like new. This unit tests up to six injectors...
Welcome! This content is housed in a special section of our website designed for mobile tool distributors selling tools and equipment into the automotive aftermarket.
Articles written for mobile distributors are now only accessible with a unique login, to ensure this information stays exclusive to the mobile distributor community and isn't available to the public.
By registering to access this special section, you get full access to all of the content in VehicleServicePros.com magazine, along with exclusive online content that gives you an inside scoop on hot new products, exclusive stories, sales tips, technical information and more!
You will also need to be a qualified subscriber of VehicleServicePros.com to gain access. Subscribe to VehicleServicePros.com now or have your subscription ID ready.
It only takes a few minutes to register and verify your credentials. Register only once and simply use your login information when you return.
Login now to access exclusive content and learn more about how to make your mobile tool distribution business more efficient and profitable!
The Fuel Injectors Inc. C501 Automotive Optimizer restores fuel injectors to OE specs, so shops don’t have to purchase or replace new ones. This tool provides testing, specific results and reconditioning that will guarantee a vehicle motor will run like new. This unit tests up to six injectors at once, and cleans 98 percent of all automotive fuel injectors. Features include a back-lit display for easier viewing of spray pattern, pulse control for optimal ultrasonic cleaning, and computer-control with an LED screen.
Until recently, repair shop owners had two options: replace the injectors with costly new ones or replace the injectors with costly reconditioned ones supplied by a third party. Why? Because the equipment needed to do the job was too expensive and not readily available.
Features and benefits
Users can easily check and see if there are any problems with the injector, which is one of the first things to test. This tool now offers a professional alternative for a potential customer who balks at the high price of new injectors. Shops can provide testing, specific results and reconditioning that will guarantee a motor will run like new.
- Tests up to six injectors at once.
- Tests and cleans 98 percent of all automotive fuel injectors.
- Back-lit for easier viewing of the spray pattern.
- Provide pulse control for optimal ultrasonic cleaning.
- Tests and cleans both top-feed injectors and side-feed injectors.
- Computer-controlled with easy-to -read LED screen
- Auto-test one button operation.
- Offers a valuable service. With the addition of ethanol to gasoline, testing and cleaning fuel injectors has become routine maintenance for any vehicle running rough or experiencing reduced gas mileage. The number-one culprit is clogged fuel injectors.
- Increase profits. A small initial equipment investment means even a repair shop in a smaller community can realize hundreds of dollars more per week in profits from this simple and effective maintenance procedure.
- Become a service provider to other shops. Fuel Injector Optimizer machines test and clean fuel injectors quickly and easily. Provide this valuable service to other shops and increase profits.
Fuel Injectors Inc. is the only provider of fuel injector equipment with a dedicated 800-number for the technician to call for troubleshooting.
The C-501 tests, cleans and optimizes 98 percent of all automobile fuel injectors plus most truck, motorcycle, jet ski and snowmobile and marine fuel injectors.
- Learn to operate in 30 minutes.
- Performs comprehensive leak tests and injector firing tests.
- High-volume capability.
- High-quality, precision-built components.
- Made of steel.
- Assembled in Florida (U.S.A.)
- Full kit includes separate high-performance, heated ultrasonic cleaner; standard top and side-feed fuel rails; all necessary adapters and fittings.
- Capable of checking the flow rate at 1,000 rpm to 9,999 rpm and at various fuel flow pressures, from 5 psi to 100 psi.
Storage and display
Shipped FedEx (2 to 3 days). Dimensions: 15” wide by 14” deep by 20” tall. Weighs about 50 lbs.
Suggested retail price
For more information