Deconstructed view of the internal clutch, for the SP Tools Inc. Mini Ratchets.
SP Tools Inc, a division of SP Air Corporation, offers the 3/8” Super Fast Mini Impact Ratchet, No. SP-7722A, with an average speed of 200-250 RPM, a maximum speed of 500 RPM, and an average torque of 20-25 ft/lbs, with a maximum torque of 55 ft/lbs. This impact features a patent pending reaction-free impact mechanism for reduced damaged to the user’s wrist and knuckles, and to absorb shock to the hand. Comes in a compact size to safely and efficiently reach tight, space-restricted areas. The 1/4” Super Fast Mini Impact Ratchet, No. SP-7720A, is also available.
- Made in Japan.
- Drive size: 1/4” and 3/8”.
- Maximum torque: 50 ft/lbs (SP-7720A) and 55 ft/lbs (SP-7722A).
- Free speed: 500 RPM.
- Overall length:6-1/8”.
- Net weight: 1.32 lbs.
- Average air consumption: 2 CFM.
- Vibration level: 2.4 m/s2.
- Sound level: 83.6 dB.
- Required air pressure: 1/4” NPT.
- Hose size: 3/8” I.D.
- High speed: 500 RPM.
- High power: 50-55 ft/lbs maximum torque.
- Reaction-free: Absorb shock to the hand.
- Compact size: Good for tight or space-restricted areas.
- Patent pending unique, impact ratchet mechanism.
Suggested retail price
For more information
SP Tools Inc.