The Redline Detection SmokePro Total-Tech Diagnostic Leak Detector (No. 95-0003/B) is now lighter, more compact, and even more accurate. With SmokePro, technicians can locate faults quickly, show their customers the needed repair, and confirm that the repair has been completed accurately. SmokePro...
Welcome! This content is housed in a special section of our website designed for mobile tool distributors selling tools and equipment into the automotive aftermarket.
Articles written for mobile distributors are now only accessible with a unique login, to ensure this information stays exclusive to the mobile distributor community and isn't available to the public.
By registering to access this special section, you get full access to all of the content in VehicleServicePros.com magazine, along with exclusive online content that gives you an inside scoop on hot new products, exclusive stories, sales tips, technical information and more!
You will need to be a qualified subscriber of Professional Distributor Magazine to gain access. Subscribe to Professional Distributor Magazine or have your subscription ID ready.
It only takes a few minutes to register and verify your credentials. Register only once and simply use your login information when you return.
Login now to access exclusive content and learn more about how to make your mobile tool distribution business more efficient and profitable!
The Redline Detection SmokePro Total-Tech Diagnostic Leak Detector (No. 95-0003/B) is now lighter, more compact, and even more accurate. With SmokePro, technicians can locate faults quickly, show their customers the needed repair, and confirm that the repair has been completed accurately. SmokePro saves time, finds more repair jobs, and helps both technicians and garage owners to make more money in less time. With SmokePro, you’ll have more satisfied customers and more profits. The new SmokePro is the most profitable tool in any repair facility.
Features and benefits
- Quickly detects leaks as small as 0.010”.
- variable flow control.
- Pressure decay/leak down feature.
- Dual operating modes: smoke and air/gas-only cycle.
- No glow plug and no nitrogen required.
- Full accessory kit with storage case: inspection light, exhaust cone adapter, EVAP service port adapter, Schrader valve removal tool, OEM-approved smoke agent and cap plug kit.
- EVAP weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5" x 6" x 11".
- Operating modes: Air/gas only cycle and smoke cycle.
- Minimum leak detection: 0.010".
- Smoke chamber assembly: bolted.
- Smoke chamber warranty: lifetime.
- Pressure supply: Shop air, nitrogen, inert gas.
- Smoke Pro will help technicians find more repair jobs on every vehicle, giving their customers better service, and help to repair vehicles faster and more accurately the first time.
- Smoke Pro is the most compact, lightweight, accurate, full-featured diagnostic leak detector available.
- Professional-grade quality, full one-year warranty.
Patented smoke technology allows leading technicians to utilize a smoke or an air/gas only cycle -- mandated or recommended by electric vehicle (EV) manufacturers for testing battery compartments.
Suggested retail price
For more information
Redline Detection, LLC