The Redline Detection SmokePro Total-Tech Diagnostic Leak Detector (No. 95-0003/B) is now lighter, more compact, and even more accurate. With SmokePro, technicians can locate faults quickly, show their customers the needed repair, and confirm that the repair has been completed accurately. SmokePro saves time, finds more repair jobs, and helps both technicians and garage owners to make more money in less time. With SmokePro, you’ll have more satisfied customers and more profits. The new SmokePro is the most profitable tool in any repair facility.
Features and benefits
- Quickly detects leaks as small as 0.010”.
- variable flow control.
- Pressure decay/leak down feature.
- Dual operating modes: smoke and air/gas-only cycle.
- No glow plug and no nitrogen required.
- Full accessory kit with storage case: inspection light, exhaust cone adapter, EVAP service port adapter, Schrader valve removal tool, OEM-approved smoke agent and cap plug kit.
- EVAP weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5" x 6" x 11".
- Operating modes: Air/gas only cycle and smoke cycle.
- Minimum leak detection: 0.010".
- Smoke chamber assembly: bolted.
- Smoke chamber warranty: lifetime.
- Pressure supply: Shop air, nitrogen, inert gas.
- Smoke Pro will help technicians find more repair jobs on every vehicle, giving their customers better service, and help to repair vehicles faster and more accurately the first time.
- Smoke Pro is the most compact, lightweight, accurate, full-featured diagnostic leak detector available.
- Professional-grade quality, full one-year warranty.
Patented smoke technology allows leading technicians to utilize a smoke or an air/gas only cycle -- mandated or recommended by electric vehicle (EV) manufacturers for testing battery compartments.
Suggested retail price
For more information
Redline Detection, LLC