Welcome! This content is housed in a special section of our website designed for mobile tool distributors selling tools and equipment into the automotive aftermarket.
Articles written for mobile distributors are now only accessible with a unique login, to ensure this information stays exclusive to the mobile distributor community and isn't available to the public.
By registering to access this special section, you get full access to all of the content in VehicleServicePros.com magazine, along with exclusive online content that gives you an inside scoop on hot new products, exclusive stories, sales tips, technical information and more!
You will also need to be a qualified subscriber of VehicleServicePros.com to gain access. Subscribe to VehicleServicePros.com now or have your subscription ID ready.
It only takes a few minutes to register and verify your credentials. Register only once and simply use your login information when you return.
Login now to access exclusive content and learn more about how to make your mobile tool distribution business more efficient and profitable!
Coastal Boot offers the Grinder and Grinder Steel Toe lightweight, durable and flexible work boots. This boot is a fraction of the weight of a traditional work boot while still providing the protection needed by the end-user.
The C/B line was inspired by the needs of today’s auto technician. Today’s tech does not want to wear in the shop that same shoe/boot that their Father wore. They want something lighter, faster and more comfortable than Dad’s boot while still supplying the protection needed in a shop environment.
For the distributor:
- Favorable margins.
- Superior turnaround time (Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt).
- Removes the need to carry inventory.
- Confidential drop-ship service.
- Repair/warranty service.
- Technical support.
- Coastal Boot’s 20 years of experience in supplying mobile tool distributors.
- No minimum order.
For the end-user:
- Coastal Boot's reputation.
- Full grain leather uppers. No PVCs, plastics or inferior leathers.
- Cambrelle lining maintains temperature and wicks moisture.
- Vibram gas-, oil- and grease-resistant outsole.
- ASTM-rated steel toe meeting ASTM specification F2413-05 M I/75 C/75.
- Smartmask polyurethane sock liners for foot support and shock absorption. Absorbs the harsh impact of standing on concrete all day long.
- Six-month warranty and free courtesy repairs.
- Whole and half sizes from 7 to 10-1/2 and whole sizes from 11 to 14.
- Size 15 also available in non-steel toe.
For more information