Coastal Boot offers the Grinder and Grinder Steel Toe lightweight, durable and flexible work boots. This boot is a fraction of the weight of a traditional work boot while still providing the protection needed by the end-user.
The C/B line was inspired by the needs of today’s auto technician. Today’s tech does not want to wear in the shop that same shoe/boot that their Father wore. They want something lighter, faster and more comfortable than Dad’s boot while still supplying the protection needed in a shop environment.
For the distributor:
- Favorable margins.
- Superior turnaround time (Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt).
- Removes the need to carry inventory.
- Confidential drop-ship service.
- Repair/warranty service.
- Technical support.
- Coastal Boot’s 20 years of experience in supplying mobile tool distributors.
- No minimum order.
For the end-user:
- Coastal Boot's reputation.
- Full grain leather uppers. No PVCs, plastics or inferior leathers.
- Cambrelle lining maintains temperature and wicks moisture.
- Vibram gas-, oil- and grease-resistant outsole.
- ASTM-rated steel toe meeting ASTM specification F2413-05 M I/75 C/75.
- Smartmask polyurethane sock liners for foot support and shock absorption. Absorbs the harsh impact of standing on concrete all day long.
- Six-month warranty and free courtesy repairs.
- Whole and half sizes from 7 to 10-1/2 and whole sizes from 11 to 14.
- Size 15 also available in non-steel toe.
For more information