Welcome! This content is housed in a special section of our website designed for mobile tool distributors selling tools and equipment into the automotive aftermarket.
Articles written for mobile distributors are now only accessible with a unique login, to ensure this information stays exclusive to the mobile distributor community and isn't available to the public.
By registering to access this special section, you get full access to all of the content in VehicleServicePros.com magazine, along with exclusive online content that gives you an inside scoop on hot new products, exclusive stories, sales tips, technical information and more!
You will also need to be a qualified subscriber of VehicleServicePros.com to gain access. Subscribe to VehicleServicePros.com now or have your subscription ID ready.
It only takes a few minutes to register and verify your credentials. Register only once and simply use your login information when you return.
Login now to access exclusive content and learn more about how to make your mobile tool distribution business more efficient and profitable!
Redline Detection introduces the SmokePro Air Complete diagnostic leak detector (Part No. 95-0051). Air Complete comes with its own onboard micro air compressor, eliminating the need for shop air or gas tanks. Whether a repair job is across the service bay or across town, Air Complete lets technician's go where the work is.
Features and benefits
SmokePro Air Complete cuts the cord and allows you to go where the work is. No other machine can find more repair opportunities. By drastically reducing diagnostic time, Air Complete saves time and makes more money.
- Built-in micro air compressor: 100 percent duty cycle.
- Quickly detects leaks down to 0.010”.
- variable flow control.
- Pressure decay/leak down feature.
- Dual operating modes: Smoke and Air/Gas-Only cycle.
- No glow plug/No nitrogen required.
- Automatically senses when compressed air is connected.
- Suspends internal air compressor.
- Full Accessory Kit with Storage Case: Inspection Light, Exhaust Cone Adapter, EVAP Service Port Adapter, Schrader Valve Removal Tool, OEM-Approved Smoke Agent, Cap Plug Kit.
Additional accessories included:
- XL Truck Exhaust Cone Adapter.
- Universal Filler Neck Connector.
- EasyEVAP Capless Adapter.
- Extra OEM-Approved Smoke Agent.
- Evap weight: 11 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 19 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8" x 10" x 13"
- Operating modes: Air/gas only cycle and smoke cycle.
- Minimum leak detection: 0.010".
- Smoke chamber assembly: Bolted.
- Smoke chamber warranty: Lifetime.
- Internal pressure supply: Onboard micro air compressor.
- External pressure supply: Nitrogen, inert gas.
- Eliminates the need for shop air or gas tanks.
- Ultra-portable: Goes where the technician is working.
- Compact, lightweight design (11 lbs).
- Approximately 5,000 typical tests included.
- EVAP testing on Ford’s new vehicles with capless gas tanks.
- Perfect for mobile repairs, testing vehicles in the field, fleet repairs.
- Full one-year warranty.
Special attributes for electric vehicles: Patented smoke technology allows leading technicians to utilize a smoke or an air/gas only cycle -- mandated or recommended by EV manufacturers for testing battery compartments.
Suggested Retail Price
For more information
Redline Detection, LLC