Maxxeon WorkStar 2000 Technicians Floodlight offers a multi-directional lighting head, with vastly increased light output compared to previous models. Other features include dual light level, integral magnets and retractable hook combined with the new, ergonomic design. The light includes a belt clip to aid in portability, a 12V charger, a 110V charger and has a connection in the base to allow mounting the product to a tripod. Rechargeable with a runtime of up to 10 hours, this light includes an LED charge indicator to notify user the state of the charge.
Features and benefits
- Moveable light head lets users direct the light where they want it.
- More than 300 lumens of brilliant white light lets technicians easily see into the most obstructed areas.
- Cordless – rechargeable, more than eight hours run time.
- Attach to surfaces using integral magnets or retractable hook.
- Includes 12V and 120V chargers and removable belt clip.
The WorkStar Technician’s Floodlight is Maxxeon’s second generation workshop lighting tool designed for daily use by technicians in demanding shop environments.
This tool replaces the WorkStar 1400 and offers benefits to users through improved light output and superior beam pattern made possible by recent advances in LED technology.
The product is designed in the USA and manufactured in China. The body is constructed of a tough, high-impact polycarbonate. The single LED produces over 300 lumens in a floodlight pattern, using a 6,000-degree white beam that produces a clear pattern, free from hot or dark spots.
The light runs for more than two hours on "high" setting, and more than eight hours on "low" setting. The rechargeable battery has a life expectancy of two to three years, and is replaceable.
Brighter is better. The Maxxeon WorkStar 2000 Technician's Floodlight LED Worklight begins with the unbelievable intensity of the latest Cree LED technology then fuses it with the tech-savvy features of the company's LED Trouble Light, creating the most advanced, high performance LED Work Light ever. The combination of the WorkStar 2000’s brilliant, clear floodlight beam pattern and over 300 emitter lumens of pure white light, gives users a flood" of light where you need it.
The light head of the WorkStar 2000 moves in all directions so users can direct the light where they need it.
Stick it, hang it, park it, stand it, mount it. The WorkStar 2000 Trouble Light is hands-free.
- Stick it to any metal surface; the two powerful neodymium rare-earth magnets hold it securely.
- Hang it any where in the work area with the handy, retractable hook.
- Park it on any flat surface and turn the light head to light up your work area; its anti-roll shape will not roll away.
- Stand it up on its flared base and shine the light where you need it.
- Mount it permanently or temporarily with the convenient camera tripod socket.
Take it with you. The WorkStar 2000 LED Work Light comes with a removable belt clip that lets you take it with you around the shop. But it is also great for emergencies; just turn it on in the belt clip to light your way at night.
Rechargeable. The cordless, rechargeable WorkStar 2000 Technician's Floodlight is equipped with rechargeable NiMH batteries and built-in charger electronics with a bicolor LED charge/discharge level indicator. Charge at home with a UL-approved 120 VAC 60 Hz power supply and on the run with a 12 volt car adapter. With over 2 hours of run-time on HI and 8 hours of run-time on LO, you put the light where you need it.
Rough and tough. The rugged WorkStar 2000 LED Drop Light was designed for daily use by professional automotive, industrial and IT technicians in the demanding shop environments they face every day. The body and head are constructed of polycarbonate and the neck and hook are glass-reinforced ABS. The lens is tempered glass with a shock absorbing rubber gasket.
Suggested retail price
For more information
John Schira, Maxxeon Inc.