Ingersoll Rand’s new 2145 QiMAX Impactool features a remarkable power-to-weight ratio; weighing it at only 7.4 lbs, the 2145QiMAX offers up to 1,350 ft/lbs of maximum reverse torque. This is all made possible by a new seven-vane air motor that’s 16 percent more efficient than its predecessor. Like its MAX family brethren, the 2145QiMAX features a patented four-position power regulator dial, a feather-touch trigger for greater control and a patented one-hand forward/reverse mechanism for easy operation.
Features and benefits
The 2145QiMAX features the original Ingersoll Rand twin hammer mechanism, which utilizes proprietary advanced metallurgy for increased performance and longer tool life, and an innovative new steel wear plate that provides even further wear resistance.
The impact also features a new easy-to-clean inlet prescreen that captures debris and is easily serviced by tool operators, along with an improved grease fitting for easy maintenance which can reduce down time, increase tool life and performance, and save money on compressed air.
There was a need for a powerful impact gun that operated quietly.
Ingersoll Rand values the customer and wants a safe and lightweight tool that makes everything more ergonomically sound.
Ingersoll Rand does extensive research and works with many mechanics to find out what they want in a tool and what would make their jobs easier.
The 2145QiMAX has a steel hammer casing to provide excellent durability, and an ergonomically-designed composite handle.
- 3/4” drive.
- 1,350 ft/lbs for max torque (reverse).
- 200-900 ft/lbs in forward torque.
- 1,150 blows per minute.
- 7,000 RPM of maximum free speed.
- 91.1 dBA sound pressure.
- 7.4 lb. net weight.
- Overall length: 8.5”.
- Patented quiet tool technology that reduces sound levels without compromising best-in-class power performance.
- New ergonomic housing that increases operator comfort.
- Feather-touch trigger that enables impressive control of the tool.
- Patented one-hand forward/reverse.
- A new seven-vane motor delivers more power yet consumes 16 percent less air.
Suggested retail price
For more information
Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies 1467 Route 31 South Annandale, NJ 08801 (800) 347-7047