ST05 Oxygen Sensor Tester/Simulator Features and benefits The ST05 Oxygen Sensor Tester/Simulator by General Technologies Corp. provides instant reading and testing capabilities of the sensor output and diagnoses slow responses. Ruggedized electronics make the ST05 difficult to damage, and...
Welcome! This content is housed in a special section of our website designed for mobile tool distributors selling tools and equipment into the automotive aftermarket.
Articles written for mobile distributors are now only accessible with a unique login, to ensure this information stays exclusive to the mobile distributor community and isn't available to the public.
By registering to access this special section, you get full access to all of the content in VehicleServicePros.com magazine, along with exclusive online content that gives you an inside scoop on hot new products, exclusive stories, sales tips, technical information and more!
You will also need to be a qualified subscriber of VehicleServicePros.com to gain access. Subscribe to VehicleServicePros.com now or have your subscription ID ready.
It only takes a few minutes to register and verify your credentials. Register only once and simply use your login information when you return.
Login now to access exclusive content and learn more about how to make your mobile tool distribution business more efficient and profitable!
• Automatic Refrigerant Refill maintains a user selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel, and signals when it’s time to change the supply tank, so no monitoring is required.
• Automatic Oil Drain automatically drains system oil captured during recovery, and the display reminds you to empty the bottle. Gradations on the container clearly indicate how much oil needs to be replaced.
• Refrigerant Charging allows users to select a charge mode from either the high side, low side or both, eliminating guesswork.
Suggested Retail Price
• SPX Product Manager Brian Berdan
• By email at email@example.com
12-Point Impact Sockets from Grey Pneumatic
Features and benefits
Grey Pneumatic introduces their extensive line of 12-Point Impact Sockets designed for professional tool users. They are engineered specifically for use with impact tools, and are made from high quality chrome-molybdenum alloy steel. Heat treatment ensures the correct balance of strength and durability. GP Impact Sockets are tested to the highest specifications to deliver outstanding performance. Other features include:
• 3/8”-drive to 1”-drive coverage.
• Sizes range from 5-16” to 2-7/8” and 7 mm – 50 mm.
• Standard and deep lengths available in all drive sizes.
• Wide range of fractional and metric sizes.
• 12-point universal sockets in 3/8” and 1/2" drives.
Grey Pneumatic’s decision to expand their range of 12-point sockets was a result of changing market requirements. The number of applications requiring 12-point sockets has significantly increased in recent years. Various import automobiles, as well as some truck applications, now utilize 12-point fasteners which make these sockets a must.
• Sets come in a molded storage case for organized storage.
• Available individually or in 14 different sets.
• Lifetime warranty.
• Point-of-purchase displays available to promote individual socket sales.
SeeSnake micro inspection camera
Features and benefits
The new RIDGID SeeSnake micro inspection camera, from Ridge Tool Co., is a hand-held, fully flexible and adjustable tool that allows users to see into tight and out-of-reach spaces. A high-resolution camera head is attached to a 3’ reinforced vinyl cable that users control. The camera then sends what it sees to a 2.5” color LCD screen on top of the pistol-grip handle. Features also include:
• A J-shaped hook-tip extension to tug, pull or pick up small objects or wires.
• A powerful magnetic tip to pick up metal objects in confined spaces.
• A mirror tip to let users look around corners and see inside hard-to-reach areas.
• 2.5” color LCD display.
• Two adjustable LEDs.
• Reach expandable to 30’
with optional extensions.
• Four AA batteries, three hours of continuous run-time.
• 1.2 lbs.
• Improved durability and maneuverability.
• Easy to locate inside drain and sewer lines.
• 100-percent stainless-steel construction for longer camera life.
• Thicker light shield for better wear resistance.
• Phone: 888-743-4333